One OHE CMG TSIO-520-WB or -LB
- Horsepower: -WB: 325 ; -LB: 310 hp
- TBO: -WB: 1600 hr. ; -LB: 1400 hr
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy style case - OHE
[ with 7th studs on cylinder bases ]
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM high-efficiency - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Magnetos - Bendix 1200 - OHE
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Fuel injection system - OHE
[ and Fuel Servo - OHE ]
- Turbocharger - OHE
[ and exhaust bypass valve - OHE ]
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Intercooler - Reuse Customer's
[ clean, inspect and repair ]
- Induction couplings - RAM PMA - new
- Air filter - RAM - new
- Metal baffles - exchange
[ refurbished and painted ]
- Serviceable AC Pulley - exchange
- Baffle Seals - new
[ RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Aft induction sleeves - new
[ induction tube to throttle body servo ]
[ induction tube to turbocharger ]
- Duct - new
[ intake manifold riser wye to intercooler ]
- Duct - new
[ intercooler to throttle body servo ]
- Duct - new
[ turbo inlet to air filter ]
- Vacuum pump cooling shroud - Baron
[ for dry vacuum pump ]
[ re-use - clean, inspect and repair ]
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Air/oil separator - exchange
[ if on core - clean, inspect and repair ]
- Precision balance - exchange
[ crankshaft and rod sets ]
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see:
Value Options & Compliance Items
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange-OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Installation Parts - Included
- Propeller - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable propeller ]
- Governor - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable governor ]
- Engine shock mounts - one set of four - new
- Engine 3-in1 gauge - check calibration
[ for engine being installed ]
- Exhaust clamps - elbow to collector - new
- Gaskets - collector to turbo - new
- Primary fuel, oil and induction hose kits - heavy duty - Teflon™ - new
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight and high altitude flight inspection
airworthiness and to document performance of instruments, flight
controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must
be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM
to set up, fly, and deliver the finished product.
- Old engine is removed. Steel engine mounts are cleaned, inspected repaired
and painted. Engine bed is cleaned and inspected. Four hours labor is standard.
- Due to its tendency to contaminate the engine oil supply, if installed, the propeller unfeathering accumulator will be disabled unless optionally replaced with
a newer unit. OHE: $875
- Applicable one engine installation parts are installed.
- Engine is installed and setup, which includes multiple flights.
Fuel for flying both engines is included; however, adjustments or maintenance
to the remaining engine, or to the aircraft, are not included in this package price.
- Aircraft washed. Interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 100 amp Alternator Package:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled alternator drive hub. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,700 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.
Installation at RAM: $72,936
- RAM OHE CMG TSIO-520-WB, or -LB engine
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Reuse Customer's propeller and governor
[ Propeller and governor must be airworthy. ]