RAM OHE Continental IO-520-CB Engine
- Horsepower - 285 hp
- TBO - 1700 hrs.
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy w/ 7th studs - OHE
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM high-efficiency - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
[ without freon compressor drive ]
* see additional specifications
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Magnetos - Champion Slick 6310 - OHE
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Couplings - induction manifold - new
- Inter-cylinder baffles - refurbished
and painted - exchange
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange -OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Kit Components - Packaged Separately and Included
- Air filter - RAM - new
- Baffle seal kit - RAM pre-cut SureStand red silicone rubber - new
- Throttle assembly - OHE
- Hoses - intake manifold to throttle assembly - new
- Throttle gasket - new
- Spare accessory gasket set - new
|RAM OHE Engine
CMG IO-520-CB: $41,063
Shipped - exchange, or Custom Overhauled - exchange
|Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 24v, 100 amp Alternator Package for airplanes with existing 100 amp alternators:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and overhauled Alternator clutch. When purchased with an engine RAM will install the clutch for no additional
cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine: $1,662 each - Exchange
- Delco Remy 12 Volt Alternators: If your aircraft is equipped with this alternator you may
elect to re-use your alternator or obtain one from another source for your installation and use.
The Prestolite ALX9524 is available when installed per Beech Service instructions No.
0184-241 Rev. 1.
- Ask your RAM Representative for details on your alternator options.
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,500 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.
- RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty:
100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500 hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
- Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor,
and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's
exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation.
Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
- Items not included: Vacuum pump, alternator, hoses, exhaust risers and exhaust parts are not included unless specified by an optional purchase order and a RAM Work Order Supplement issued at the time of engine order placement.
- Customer’s Baffles: RAM will refurbish and install the remainder of the
customer’s serviceable engine baffles and a new RAM SureStand baffle seal kit, if the customer will ship them to RAM at least seven working days prior to engine shipment to the customer. Price does not include replacement of missing or unrepairable baffles. Per engine: $850 OEM style baffles only.
- Crankcase Upgrade: RAM overhauls engines using only heavy crankcases. Upgrade light exchanged core crankcase to heavy crankcase. Ask your RAM Sales Consultant for current prices.
- Crankshaft Upgrade: RAM only uses large diameter VAR crankshafts. If the exchanged core crankshaft is not a large diameter VAR crankshaft additional upgrade charges apply. Ask your RAM Sales Consultant for current prices.
- Customer - Discuss the following with your RAM Representative before ordering.
• Aftermarket STCs: Engine parts and accessories required by aftermarket STCs such as, but not limited to, turbo normalizing and fuel pump changes, are not included with a RAM OHE engine.
• Aftermarket STC Parts: Substitution or addition of aftermarket parts is an additional charge. Please review with RAM prior to engine overhaul. Pre-shipment of aftermarket cores may be required.
• Fuel System: To ensure selection of the proper fuel system, customer needs
to specify the CMG engine specification number when placing an engine order.
- Popular Options:
• Primary fuel and oil hose kit: Per engine - new: $1,089
• Exhaust riser assembly: S/S - each (choose with or without EGT bung) - new: $1,400
• Engine shock mounts: Engine set of ( 4 ) - new: $1,064