One Engine - OHE CMG TSIO-520-M or -R
- Horsepower: 310 hp
- TBO: 1600 hrs.
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - w /7th studs on heavy style case, like type heavy core is required - OHE
- Camshaft - CMG - NE
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Spark plugs - new
- Magnetos - Champion Slick 6320 pressurized magnetos - NE
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Fuel Injection System - OHE
- Oil cooler:
Engine mount: Flushed and inspected - exchange
Remote mount - Flush, inspect, and reuse customer's serviceable core.
- Oil filter - new
- Intercylinder baffles - refurbished and painted - exchange
- Balance - crankshaft and rod sets - exchange
- Throttle and control assembly - OHE
- Metal baffles - reuse customer's serviceable metal baffles
[ refurbish and paint ]
- Baffle Seals - new
[ RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Couplings - Throttle body to Intake manifold - new
- Couplings - Induction manifold - new
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see:
RAM Value Options & Compliance Items
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange - OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Installation Parts - Included
- Wastegate and Actuator assembly - OHE
- Induction to turbo compressor duct - RAM - new
- Transition duct - new
- Turbo compressor to throttle body duct - RAM - new
- Primary fuel and oil hoses - Teflon with integral fire sleeve - new
- Turbocharger - OHE
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Air Filter - new
- Alternator - OHE
- Engine shock mounts - new
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories, for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first.
Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
|Upgrade Kit - Cessna T206 and T210
- Alcor EGT gauge calibrated and range marked with probe and leads - new
- Propeller and governor - select "Option 1, 2, or 3 "
- Light crankcase and non-VAR crankshaft, additional upgrade charges apply.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight inspection to ensure airworthiness and to document performance of instruments, flight controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM to test fly and deliver the finished product.
- Old engine is removed. Engine bed cleaned and inspected.
Four hrs. labor is standard.
- Applicable RAM R.O.I. Installation Parts and Upgrade Kit are installed.
- Engines installed and setup, involving multiple flights and fuel.
- Aircraft washed. Interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
Cessna T206 and T210
Three Complete RAM ( R.O.I. ) Packages:
Installed at RAM - exchange
- RAM OHE TSIO-520-M or -R engin
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Propeller - Option 1, 2, or 3
- Governor - Option 1, 2, or 3
- RAM ( R.O.I. ) Option 1.......$63,756
Propeller - Reuse Customer's
Governor - Reuse Customer's
[ To reuse, propeller and governor must be airworthy. ]
- RAM ( R.O.I. ) Option 2.......$69,371
Propeller - Overhaul customer's sericeable propeller
Governor - Overhaul customer's sericeable governor
[ Additional charges apply if prop OH exceeds $3,500 ]
[ Additional charges apply if governor OH exceeds $1,500 ]
- RAM ( R.O.I. ) Option 3 .......$75,127
Hartzell ScimitarPlus SE with spinner and bulkhead - NE
Cessna TP206A/B, TU206A/B/C/D/E/F (Up to S/N: U20602199), T207A
RAM Kit PN: C3F156
Cessna TP206C/D/E, TU206F (S/N: U20602200 and up), TU206G, T210F/G/H/J/K/L/M
RAM Kit PN: J3F9050
Governor - C290D4/T2-OH
De-ice boots, additional charge applies.
|Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- Horsepower upgrade to 310 hp avilable for earlier 210s and 206s - Kit G: $5,738( Kit G is only available with RAM engine change. Propeller change may be necessary, call a RAM engine sales consultant for applicability and pricing. )
- New crankcase available, call RAM engine sales consultant for pricing.
- New crankshaft available, call RAM engine sales consultant for pricing.
- T210 and T206 PMA-New modified exhaust system (AWI), complete with risers, wastegate adapter, tailpipe, and all clamps: $4,705 - recommended.
- Upgrade from standard massive plugs to fine wire spark plugs.
Per engine - new: $864
- For customers with a remote mounted oil cooler, a PMA New oil cooler (8001652) is
available. Exchange the engine mounted oil cooler for the remote mounted oil cooler.
PMA - New: $790
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,500 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.
- Replacement Turbocharger Oil Check Valves - Comply with Cessna Mandatory SEB
92-7 (recommended replacement every 1,000 hours). Includes: packing, valve inlet, valve
return, and oil inlet adapter (when needed). Ordered by aircraft serial number: $2,650