Two Engines - OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB
- Horsepower - 325 hp.
- TBO - 1600 hrs.
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy style case - OHE
[ with 7th studs on cylinder bases ]
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM high-efficiency - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Magnetos - Champion Slick 6320 - NE
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Turbocharger - OHE
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Induction couplings - RAM - new
- Air filter - RAM - new
- Metal baffles - exchange
refurbished and painted ]
- Baffle Seals - new
RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Air / oil separator - exchange
inspected and repaired ]
- Precision balance - exchange
[ crankshaft and rod sets ]
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see: RAM Value Options
and Compliance Items.
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange - OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Installation Parts - Included
- Wastegates and actuators - RAM - OHE
- Engine shock mounts - new
- Exhaust slip-joints - PMA - new
- Induction elbows - new
- Primary fuel and oil hose kits - heavy duty - Teflon™ - new
|Upgrade Kit - Included - Series IV - 325 hp
- New Hartzell Q-tip propellers - NE
[ Includes de-ice boots - new ]
[ Includes polished spinner and bulkhead assembly - new ]
- McCauley MC-1 governors - exchange
- Propeller electronic synchrophaser control box - RAM RPS2000 - new
- Shadin Digiflo-L electronic fuel management - new
[ without RAM connecting the avionics interface ]
- Alcor EGT gauge range marked - new
[ with probes - new ] [ new leads as required ]
- Tach, MP and 3-in-1 engine gauges
[ check calibration and range mark ]
- Serviceable ( non-TAS ) airspeed indicators - remarked
[ If TAS indicator is currently installed, consult with your RAM representative. ]
- Gross Weight Increase STC and Flight Manual Supplement
T310 P [ + 270 lbs. Useful load ] [ GW from 5,400 up to 5,670 lbs. ]
T310 Q [ +170 lbs. Useful load ] [ GW from 5,500 up to 5,670 lbs. ]
- Cessna 340/A type engine installation package:
• Intercoolers - OH
• Intercooler Scoops - RAM new
• TSIO-520 - NB engine induction system - new
• 340/A type -NB engine cowling kits - OH
• 340/A style sealless exhaust - from slip joint aft. - OH
• 340/A type throttle, propeller and mixture engine control cables - new
• Inboard de-ice boots are not included.
Ask your RAM Sales Consultant for current pricing.
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories, for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first.
Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 100 amp Alternator Package: Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled alternator drive hub. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,700 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight and flight inspection to ensure
airworthiness and to document performance of instruments, flight controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM to set up, fly, and deliver the finished product.
- Old engines are removed. Engine beds are cleaned. Mount structures are inspected and corrosion treated. Four hours labor per engine is standard.
- Due to its tendency to contaminate the engine oil supply, if installed, the propeller unfeathering accumulators will be disabled unless optionally replaced with a newer unit. Prop Unfeathering Accumulator: $875 / each - OHE
- Applicable RAM R.O.I. Installation Parts and Upgrade Kit are installed.
- The T310/320 engine compartment is modified to be like a Cessna 340/A type to accept intercooled TSIO-520-NB engines at 325 hp. See added 340/A type features as noted in the Upgrade Kit - Series IV -325 hp, listed below.
- Engines installed and setup, involving multiple flights, including fuel.
- Aircraft washed and interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
RAM Complete ( R.O.I. ) Package: $263,059
Installed at RAM - exchange
- RAM OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB - 325 hp engines
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Upgrade kit - Series IV